CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I am a first time customer. I stopped on a whim because I learned that you service vehicles for Concord Cars, and I have a 2018 Nissan Frontier I purchased from CC last year. Your service is excellent, your shop is spotless and the receptionist was especially helpful and friendly. What I must mention...and loved. The two Yorkies you have there. I am a Yorkie owner/lover and it is largely because of that photo that I will be a return customer. I'll be back.